Territory Account Manager – Belgium/Luxembourg
This role is specific to the Belgium & Luxembourg region and the goal is to jointly accelerate IDEA StatiCa growth in the AEC market by promoting and selling CAE BIM solutions from IDEA StatiCa's portfolio.
The Territory Account Manager is an important Sales role that sells directly to customers and prospects in the respective Territory. It is important to understand how the overall software BIM process is set up for prospects/customers and how to position IDEA StatiCa software.
This is a direct sales role where you are expected to lead the entire sales process, involve the right resources from IDEA StatiCa, Hunt to new Opportunities, and are also a true Closer, where giving a global Product Demo is part of the Sales process.
What will you do?
- Reports to the Country Manager, Benelux office located in Zoetermeer (NL)
- 3+ years of experience in Sales of Engineering software
- Achieving the Annual Sales Budget with weekly Forecasting via Salesforce
- Responsible for drawing up & executing a Regional Sales Plan
- Strengthen Idea StatiCa's immediate presence in the region through Prospecting and developing existing customers
- Knowledge of SEO benchmark Social Media Marketing activities and working with an international Marketing team
- Be able to work independently and as a team (virtually) in an international multidisciplinary team
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative to the ground in a fast-growing tech company
- General knowledge of software products for construction technology
- Willingness to travel
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor of Master in Architecture or Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- Entrepreneur mindset with the self-starting ability
- Demonstrable experience in selling to B2B high-quality and high-tech is a plus
- A proven track record
- Reliability, medium and long-term commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commercial sensitivity and persuasion
- Team spirit & socially sensitive
- Flexible setting in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional written and oral communication in Dutch, French & English
- Preferably resides in the assigned Territory
What do we offer?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Be an important part of an international expansion within the AEC industry
- Annual base salary up to 55K, including 8% holiday pay
- Quarterly bonuses
- 25 Holidays
- Office in Zoetermeer (NL), cooperation with sales offices in Czech, UK, Germany and USA
- Including Company car or Car Allowance
- Possibility of home-office