Territory Account Manager – Belgium/Luxembourg
This role is specific to the Belgium & Luxembourg region and the goal is to jointly accelerate IDEA StatiCa growth in the AEC market by promoting and selling CAE BIM solutions from IDEA StatiCa's portfolio.
The Territory Account Manager is an important Sales role that sells directly to customers and prospects in the respective Territory. It is important to understand how the overall software BIM process is set up for prospects/customers and how to position IDEA StatiCa software.
This is a direct sales role where you are expected to lead the entire sales process, involve the right resources from IDEA StatiCa, Hunt to new Opportunities, and are also a true Closer, where giving a global Product Demo is part of the Sales process.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Handle incoming leads and look for new ones to generate opportunities
- Arrange meetings and discussions with prospects and customers
- Strengthen IDEA StatiCa's immediate presence in the region through prospecting and developing existing customers
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa solutions to prospects during individual meetings as well as online and live events
- Provide basic technical support to the end-users
- Manage and control the sales process according to sales methodology to achieve a predictable pipeline
- Cooperate with the marketing team to define and execute effective marketing campaigns and activities
- This position reports to the Country Manager, Benelux office located in Zoetermeer (NL)
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor of Master in Architecture or Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- Entrepreneur mindset with the self-starting ability
- 3+ years of experience in Sales of Engineering software with a proven track record
- General knowledge of software products for construction technology
- Reliability, medium and long-term commitment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commercial sensitivity and persuasion
- Professional written and oral communication in Dutch, French & English
- Be able to work independently and as a team (virtually) in an international multidisciplinary team
- Preferably resides in the assigned Territory + willingness to travel
Why work with us?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Be an important part of an international expansion within the AEC industry
- Annual base salary up to 55K, including 8% holiday pay
- Quarterly bonuses
- 25 holidays
- Office in Zoetermeer (NL), cooperation with sales offices in Czech, UK, Germany and USA
- Including Company car or Car Allowance
- Possibility of home-office