Become a certified connection design professional
Online course "Theory and practice of steel connection design"
What will you learn?
- How to use IDEA StatiCa software from entry to the most advanced level.
- Design and code-check your welded and bolted steel connections, footings and anchoring of various topologies and loading.
- Obtain critical information about the connection design and its compliance with the code (AISC, Eurocode, etc.).
- Understand the design assumptions of IDEA StatiCa and how to interpret them. Get familiar with the Component-based Finite Element Method (“CBFEM”).
- Optimize connection design topology while keeping the design code-compliant.
- How IDEA StatiCa works with programs like SAP2000 and ETABS, Tekla Structures, Autodesk Advance Steel, Revit.
Why study IDEA StatiCa Campus courses?
- Exponentially increase your productivity in connection design.
- Enhance your credibility in the eyes of colleagues, customers, contractors, and authorities.
- Get a worldwide applicable IDEA StatiCa user certification which clearly sets you apart.
- Stand out from the crowd of job applicants with a highly valuable skill for your future employer.
What does the course look like?
Test your course progress via automated quizzes and milestone assessments. Anytime, you can ask your colleagues or tutors for support or discuss your findings in chat.
Total study time varies between 30-40 hours.
Enhance your professional value with the certificate, issued by IDEA StatiCa, upon completing the course.
What do the participants say about the course?