What's new in IDEA StatiCa 22.0? - US
2022-06-08T16:00:00.0000000Z(in your local time, 24-hour format)
Join the webinar and learn about
- RAM Structural System Link
- Lateral Torsional restraint
- Connection browser (company set)
- Summary of other improvements
Join us for the second webinar from the US team! This session will discuss the latest enhancements in V22 with a specific focus on the US market.
Note: Connection Browser was renamed to Connection Library with version 23.0 (April, 2023).
We will review the following:
- Demonstrate the new BIM link to design connections from your RAM Structural System model.
- Show you the new operation to add lateral-torsional restraint to members to take into account the use of decks, slabs, etc.
- Review how using the Connection browser will save you time and effort for your designs. The latest enhancement to the Connection browser will allow you to share your designs with colleagues and use them in new projects.
- Discuss briefly the other improvements that were made in V22!
Of course, we will have time in the end for questions and answers.
See full release notes of IDEA SatatiCa 22.0.