Concrete webinar – June 19th, 2019
Bridges – Pier cap design
Bridges are some of the most complex structures in terms of providing reliability, safety and function during their service life. On this webinar, we will focus on an innovative approach to modeling, designing and code-checking of a pier cap.
Thanks to the fact, you have all necessary items at one place – geometry, loads, code-checks, bill of material, and well-arranged report, your work will be more effective, and optimization or further project changes will not be so painful anymore!
IDEA StatiCa Detail offers a revolutionary tool for the design of structural concrete. Join our webinar and learn about the new CSFM method implemented in the application.
- The geometry of the model – We will show you how to create geometry with the help of dxf file import.
- Loads – A pier cap is . Let’s look at the correct definition of the loads.
- Reinforcement – Similarly as geometry, inputting of reinforcing bars can be carried out by two ways. Let’s find out the better, more effective one.
- Check – A comprehension of the results provided by the software is a key feature for a successful design of the structures.
On Wednesdays, we run two same sessions: the first at 11:00 CEST (Prague time, UTC+2), followed by another one at 12:00 PM EDT (New York time, UTC-4). Register below and join the session that fits your day.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!
Join the webinar and learn about:
- Modeling approaches of a pier cap
- The correct way of the definition of loads in IDEA StatiCa Detail
- Interpretation of the results provided by CSFM
- Outputs from the application – bill of material, fully customizable report