Webinar date: Jun 19, 2019
Join the webinar and learn about
- Modeling approaches of a pier cap
- The correct way of the definition of loads in IDEA StatiCa Detail
- Interpretation of the results provided by CSFM
- Outputs from the application – bill of material, fully customizable report
Thanks to the fact, you have all the necessary items at one place – geometry, loads, code-checks, bill of material, and well-arranged report, your work will be more effective, and optimization or further project changes will not be so painful anymore!
IDEA StatiCa Detail offers a revolutionary tool for the design of structural concrete. Join our webinar and learn about the new CSFM method implemented in the application.
- The geometry of the model – We will show you how to create geometry with the help of DXF file import.
- Loads – A pier cap is subjected to huge loads. Let’s look at the correct definition of the loads.
- Reinforcement – Similarly as geometry, inputting of reinforcing bars can be carried out in two ways. Let’s find out the better, more effective one.
- Check – A comprehension of the results provided by the software is a key feature for a successful design of the structures.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!