Reinforced concrete expert
IDEA StatiCa for Concrete
- RC cross-sections for beams, plates, walls, and columns
- General or predefined geometry (40 templates)
- All ULS/SLS checks. Fire resistance checks
- Composite concrete-concrete sections
- Beams of any topology. Non-linear deflections
- Reinforcement and code-checking of walls and beam details
- Crack and deflection checks. Compression softening. Tension stiffening
- Automatic detection of optimal reinforcement positions
Solve the critical member
Once you’ve code-checked the critical members of a design, the rest of the job gets a lot easier. IDEA StatiCa Concrete lets you code-check the most complicated and critical parts of your project quickly and easily.
A tool for all your SLS checks
Quickly generate complete serviceability limit state (SLS) checks of general walls – even for architecturally exposed members. The checks cover stress limitation, crack width, and deflection control.
IDEA StatiCa Concrete's powerful calculation core accounts for all discontinuity regions such as walls, dapped ends, openings, hangings, brackets, and areas above supports. IDEA StatiCa lets you analyze any concrete detail and determine how much reinforcement is needed and where.
All the ULS/SLS checks your projects require
Solve unusual cross-section topology
Don't let your software limit your project. IDEA StatiCa Concrete helps you check reinforced concrete sections of any shape – typical, unusual, and even general cross-sections.
Complete reports. One tool
Working with multiple tools to generate all the checks for your reports takes up a lot of time. IDEA StatiCa Concrete generates and compiles ultimate and serviceability state checks (including interaction and fire resistance) into fully scalable and customizable reports.
Need help with something?
Our Product Engineers created a wonderful support center for you.