IDEA StatiCa for Concrete
- Design and code-checking of concrete beams in any topology
- Create/analyze reinforced and prestressed concrete cross-sections
- 1D/2D RC and PSC member design with all ULS/SLS checks
- Composite concrete-concrete sections
- Crack and deflection checks
- Compression softening. Tension stiffening
- Pre/post-tensioned members, 3D beams
- Construction stages, time-dependent analysis
- Any tendon topology, prestressing losses, prestressing effects
Solve complex cross-sections
Don't let your software limit your project. IDEA StatiCa Concrete helps you check reinforced concrete sections of any shape – typical, unusual, and even general cross-sections.
Design and check atypical details
Discontinuity areas are often the most difficult to design and analyze. The unique calculation core in IDEA StatiCa Concrete can design and code-check beam details of truly any topology and compile the results into a complete report.
All the ULS/SLS checks your projects require
Simplify prestressing projects
Prestressed materials are exceptionally useful but equally complicated to safety check. IDEA StatiCa Concrete assesses time-dependent analysis, prestressing loss, creep and shrinkage, and non-linear creep so you can properly evaluate any prestressed member and prove its safety to authorities.
Complete reports. One tool
Working with multiple tools to generate all the checks for your reports takes up a lot of time. IDEA StatiCa Concrete generates and compiles ultimate and serviceability state checks (including interaction and fire resistance) into fully scalable and customizable reports.
Need help with something?
Our Product Engineers created a wonderful support center for you.
Head of Product Team