Solve complex cross-sections
Using IDEA StatiCa RCS, you can easily analyze and code-check complex reinforced and prestressed concrete cross-sections.
- Cross-sections of any shape
- Designs with all ULS/SLS checks
- Post-tensioned and Pre-tensioned sections
- Composite concrete-concrete sections
- EN 1992-2 included – britter failure, fatigue, etc.
- Second-order effects – nominal stiffness and nominal curvature
Design and check details
With the unique calculation core in IDEA StatiCa Detail, you can design and code-check discontinuity regions of any configuration and compile the results into a comprehensive report.
- Easy-to-model non-linear design
- Concrete in tension excluded
- ULS code-checks – strength of concrete and reinforcement, anchoring
- SLS code-checks – crack width checks, stress limitation checks
- Effects of tension stiffening and compression softening included
- Material models according to codes
- DXF import/export
Simplify prestressing projects
Design the whole bridge in IDEA StatiCa Beam. Create the geometry, input prestressing tendons, and use the direct link to IDEA StatiCa RCS to code-check defined cross-sections.
- All-in-one solution
- Time-dependent analysis
- Prestressing losses
- Non-linear creep
- Non-linear deflections of cracked members
- Concrete-concrete composite members
- BIM links with other applications
Comprehensive reporting tool
Generate and compile ultimate and serviceability state checks (including interaction and fire resistance) into fully scalable and customizable reports.