Dealing with beam details
Do you often deal with the design and code check of discontinuity regions such as sudden change of cross-section in a beam or anchorage zone of the prestressed beam in your daily practice? We would like you to join our webinar where we solve together these two short examples. You will see how to model them in our application IDEA StatiCa Detail.
We will run two same sessions of this webinar on Tuesday, June 5th: the first at 11:00 CEST, followed by another one at 12:00 EDT.
Register below for both at the same time and join the session that fits your day.
Don’t hesitate, register and calculate yesterday’s estimates with IDEA StatiCa!
Join the webinar and learn about:
- How to reinforce and code-check sudden change of cross-section in a beam
- How to reinforce and code-check anchorage zone of a prestressed beam
- How to overcome limitations of the Strut&Tie method
- How to use IDEA StatiCa Detail
- ULS + SLS checks (stress limitation, crack width, deflection)
- Deliver clear results and plot them in a nice report
We would like to notify you about new versions of IDEA StatiCa, send invitations for webinars and workshops for structural engineers and share tips for effective design and code-check of structural members.
By answering “Yes”, you agree with receiving marketing communication and processing of your contact, identification, professional and other data for purpose of receiving marketing communication from IDEA StatiCa s.r.o.