Code check for any steel connection at the BIM table
Webinar date: Oct 02, 2017
Join the webinar and learn about
- Benefits of partnership between Autodesk and IDEA StatiCa for structural engineers and fabricators
- BIM-based workflows for connection design which increase your productivity
- How to safely check any steel connection acc. to the code
- How IDEA StatiCa works with Advance Steel, Revit and Robot Structural Analysis
Do you have to provide detailed model information in less time and wonder how to do it, while keeping your quality standards? Maybe it is time to explore how other designers do at the BIM table.
On Monday, September 25th IDEA StatiCa and Autodesk will present in a short webinar, how their customers use the latest technology to save time in connection design and code check, optimize steel connections and share precise model information between various platforms like Revit and Advance Steel.
Examples will include:
- Export a complex roof steel joint from Advance Steel and check it in IDEA StatiCa Connection
- Identifying non-standard steel connection in a Revit project with export to IDEA StatiCa for a thorough code-check
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!