Calculation of steel joint design resistance – reinvented!
Webinar date: Sep 14, 2017
Join the webinar and learn about
- How to start using IDEA StatiCa quickly to design and evaluate the joints
- How to interpret results of Joint design resistance
- How to determine the reserve in the bearing capacity of joint
- How to safely check any steel connection acc. to the code
- Workflows with CAE and CAD programs
How can this be accomplished in IDEA StatiCa? The user inputs the design load like in a standard design. The software automatically proportionally increases all load components until one of the checks does not satisfy. This can be done simply by the type of analysis – Joint design resistance . The user gets the ratio of maximal load to the design load. Also, a simple diagram is provided.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!