IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 80 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members which they had estimated before. Our Chief Sales and Finance Office, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
Marketing Engineer will implement strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as a responsible person for marketing activities, processes, and tools.
What will you do?
- Manage and develop IDEA StatiCa marketing platform with the goal to increase sales opportunities and customer satisfaction (main tools Salesforce, Pardot, Kentico Kontent, Google Analytics,... )
- Cooperate with the product team to create sales and marketing documentation related to IDEA StatiCa and ensure its consistency in design, content and value proposition
- Continuously improve IDEA StatiCa website(s) – architecture, content, performance metrics. Coordinate creation of multilanguage content across various IDEA StatiCa sales teams.
- Create content for social media channels (primarily LinkedIn and Facebook), focusing on measurable CTAs (website visits, trial requests, etc.).
- Manage marketing communication and automation
- Be responsible for running and optimizing pay-per-click campaigns (primarily Google, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Provide marketing support for distributors of IDEA StatiCa via a portal for resellers (Salesforce-based)
- Manage suppliers for specific tasks – graphical studio, web agency, marketing agency, translators, AV professionals, etc.
- Coordinate local and international events
- Actively contribute to IDEA StatiCa’s sales and marketing strategy
What are the requirements?
- Min. 3 years of experience in international product marketing (ideally in the software industry)
- Advanced skillset in SEO, copywriting and marketing automation
- Technology enthusiasm – ability to learn how to use IDEA StatiCa applications on a reasonable level and understand principles of software for structural engineers
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to work in an agile team
Why to work with us?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion of Czech-based company
- Attractive fixed salary + share of company revenues (quarterly)
- Office in Brno, the possibility of home-office
- Budget for continuous education and certification – home and abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days
Please note: The position is not fully remote.