IDEA StatiCa, the Czech Mind 2018 awarded company, is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 70 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members which they had estimate before.
Marketing Engineer will implement strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as a responsible person for marketing activities, processes, and tools.
What will you do?
- Manage and develop IDEA StatiCa marketing platform with the goal to increase sales opportunities and customer satisfaction (main tools Salesforce, Pardot, Kentico Kontent, Google Analytics,... )
- Cooperate with the product team to create sales and marketing documentation related to IDEA StatiCa and ensure its consistency in design, content and value proposition
- Continuously improve IDEA StatiCa website(s) – architecture, content, performance metrics. Coordinate creation of multilanguage content across various IDEA StatiCa sales teams.
- Create content for social media channels (primarily LinkedIn and Facebook), focusing on measurable CTAs (website visits, trial requests, etc.).
- Manage marketing communication and automation
- Be responsible for running and optimizing pay-per-click campaigns (primarily Google, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Provide marketing support for distributors of IDEA StatiCa via a portal for resellers (Salesforce-based)
- Manage suppliers for specific tasks – graphical studio, web agency, marketing agency, translators, AV professionals, etc.
- Coordinate local and international events
- Actively contribute to IDEA StatiCa’s sales and marketing strategy
What are the requirements?
- Min. 3 years of experience in international product marketing (ideally in the software industry)
- Advanced skillset in SEO, copywriting and marketing automation
- Technology enthusiasm – ability to learn how to use IDEA StatiCa applications on a reasonable level and understand principles of software for structural engineers
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in an agile team
Why to work with us?
- Be a part of the international expansion of a successful Czech company
- An enthusiastic team of a technology company
- Quarterly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days
- Language education
- Office in Brno, cooperation with sales offices in Germany, Benelux and USA
- Possibility of home-office
Please note: The position is not remote.