Country Manager BeNeLux
This role is specific to the whole Benelux region and the goal is to accelerate IDEA StatiCa growth in the AEC market by promoting and selling software solutions from IDEA StatiCa's portfolio.
The Country Manager is the responsible person for the whole region and across all aspects of IDEA StatiCa business, it reports directly to the management of the company. He or she will lead a team of 4 people with more hires to be added in 2022 and onwards.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain a strong local team responsible for sales, support, marketing, and other daily operations of IDEA StatiCa
- Expand IDEA StatiCa to become the leader in given segments of software for structural and civil engineering
- Create strong relationships with customers, industry partners, associations, regulators and other stakeholders in the structural engineering space
- Be responsible for sales results in the BeNeLux territory
- Manage and control the sales process according to sales methodology to achieve predictable pipeline
- Leverage distributors/channel partners in selected regions/states or segments (should it make sense compared to accessing the market directly)
- Formulate and execute local marketing strategy (online, events, campaigns)
- Cooperate closely with the team in the HUB of IDEA StatiCa (Brno, Czech Republic)
- The Country Manager is expected to be acting also as an Account Manager /Consultant with a gradual shift to mostly managerial work. The expected split of time is:
- Year 1 – 70% sales - 30% managerial
- Year 2 – 40% sales - 60% managerial
- Year 3 and onwards – 20% sales - 80% managerial
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor of Master in Architecture or Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- Entrepreneur mindset
- 3+ years of experience in Sales of Engineering software with a proven track record
- General knowledge of software products for construction technology
- Reliability, long-term commitment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Commercial sensitivity and persuasion
- Professional written and oral communication in Dutch & English
- Be able to work independently while being a part of an international multidisciplinary team
- Preferably resides in the Rotterdam area + willingness to travel
Why work with us?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Be an important part of an international expansion within the AEC industry
- Competitive annual base salary up to 80K, including 8% holiday pay
- Clear, motivational, and substantial bonus scheme (paid out quarterly)
- 25 holidays
- Office in Zoetermeer (NL), cooperation with sales offices in the CZ, UK, Germany, and USA
- Including Company car or Car Allowance
- Possibility of home-office