Become an expert on IDEA StatiCa
Learning IDEA StatiCa in 1-2-3
What will you learn?
- How to use IDEA StatiCa software from entry to the advanced level.
- Obtain critical information about steel connection design, reinforced concrete design, prestressed member design and member stability. Learn how your designs comply with the code (AISC, Eurocode, etc.).
- Understand the design assumptions of IDEA StatiCa and how to interpret them. Get familiar with the Component-based Finite Element Method (“CBFEM”) for Steel as well as the Compatible Stress Field Method ("CSFM") for Concrete.
- How IDEA StatiCa works with programs like SAP2000 and ETABS, Tekla Structures, Autodesk Advance Steel, Revit, and many others.
Why study IDEA StatiCa Campus courses?
- Avoid mistakes and know the "DOs" and "DON'Ts" of using IDEA StatiCa.
- Exponentially increase your productivity in steel and concrete design.
- Enhance your credibility in the eyes of colleagues, customers, contractors, and authorities.
- Get a worldwide applicable IDEA StatiCa user certification which clearly sets you apart.
- Stand out from the crowd of job applicants with a highly valuable skill for your future employer.
Select your course
Before you start...
To study the Campus courses, you need to have an active IDEA StatiCa license. If you have a commercial license, simply select a course, and after logging into the User Portal, you can study.
If you don't have an IDEA StatiCa license, you can apply for a time-limited Campus License to study this course.
What does the course look like?
Self-paced way of learning
Let the course guide you from the basics to expert knowledge.
- Watch more than 10 hours of narrated videos
- Learn how to navigate in our rich Support Center
- Enjoy more than 400 pages of tutorials, theoretical background, and steel connection visualizations from IDEA StatiCa.
- Test your knowledge with continuous quizzes
- Follow your progress, and learn from your mistakes.
- Join the dedicated LinkedIn group to interact with tutors, fellow students, and those who have already finished the course.
Check your progress
Test your course progress as you go with automated quizzes.
For certification, you need to take all the quizzes and achieve a minimum passing grade of 80% for the entire course.
Free course – paid certificate
Enhance your professional value with the certificate issued by IDEA StatiCa, upon completing the course.
Campus course is FREE to study.
To finish it, you need to pass all the quizzes and achieve a minimum passing grade of 80%. If you meet these criteria, you can purchase a professional CERTIFICATION in structural design using IDEA StatiCa.
What do the participants say about the course?