Steel BIM - Structural steel design using Tekla Structures, ConSteel and IDEA StatiCa
Webinar date: 23/11/2017
Join the webinar and learn about
- BIM – based workflows for steel structures and connection design which increase your productivity
- How IDEA StatiCa works with Tekla structures and ConSteel
- How to safely check any steel connection acc. to the code
- Proper stiffness checks of any steel connection according to the code
- How to interpret stiffness analysis results
- Buckling analysis
- How to deal with general footing
- How to you use EuroCode General method to calculate global stability in case of complex steel structure
Join this partner webinar of IDEA StatiCa and ConSteel to find out about steel BIM workflows for structural engineers that break the limits of standard projects.
Do you need buckling analysis, stiffness analysis or workflow with Tekla structures and ConSteel? Maybe it’s time to start playing with the connections not to fight them. Join our webinar and explore a novel way to design and check all steel structures and connections according to the code, in minutes.
We will demonstrate the following examples:
- Complex freeform steel roof project with non-standard connections and advanced stability analysis
- General footing
- Stiffness analysis
- Buckling sensitivity analysis for complex steel structures
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!