2023-11-01T16:00:00.0000000Z(in your local time, 24-hour format)
Join the webinar and learn about
- Combine operations to create complex designs
- Horizontal beam-column-brace gusset connection
- Claw angles on wide flange bracing connection
- Connections including built up sections
- How to be inspired by the largest connection repository
This webinar will go over different options that can become useful when creating complex designs. Each connection will take advantage of certain operations and modeling techniques such as negative volume for openings, working plane for offsetting, and built-up section for unique cross-sections.
Additionally, we will talk about the largest connection repository, Connection Library, which can be used as an inspiration for your next project! This new feature allows you to see and filter connections based on geometry, cross-sections, connection type and much more.
At the end of this webinar, we will be open to Q&A from attendees to answer any questions you may have about these topics.