Design and code check of a pylon and indirectly supported corbel
2018-02-19T00:00:00.0000000Z(in your local time, 24-hour format)
Join the webinar and learn about
- How to check the non-standard parts of the structure according to Eurocode
- Solution and code check of indirectly supported corbel
- Design and code check of a pylon
- How correctly input the patch supports to the model
- General usage of IDEA StatiCa Detail
Let us invite you to a new webinar focused on non-standard parts of the concrete structure. The webinar will be dedicated to the code check of a pylon and indirectly supported corbel which frequently appears on prefabricated structures.
IDEA StatiCa Detail enables design and code check of all parts of the structure which are known as D (discontinuity) regions. Typically known parts are dapped ends, holes, corbels, or support areas. The results of the analysis cover stresses and strains in concrete and reinforcement, bond stresses, etc. The results are clearly presented for a better understanding of the behavior.