Connection Wednesdays – CHS joints in practice
Webinar date: Feb 20, 2019
Join the webinar and learn about
- Deep understanding of possibilities of manufacturing operations
- Straightforward approach doesn’t work? Finding workaround may help
- Tips and tricks for more effective design in IDEA StatiCa Connection
- Innovative CBFEM method analysis
This pushes IDEA StatiCa Connection onto the edge of possibilities what can be easily accomplished in a minute. We are going to take a tour into the unknown tips for advanced design on CHS joints.
- Customer project – CHS bracing joint stiffened by plates
- How to make stiffeners in CHS joint – Design hint
- Doubler on CHS member, how – Design hint
During the webinar, you will see the whole workflow of modeling, loading, and code-check of one interesting steel joint.
In addition, we will go through “HelpDesk highlights” – a vibrant topic from our support desk and our customer’s suggestions. At the end of each webinar, there will be a Q&A section to discuss any questions.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!