Product Engineer (BNL)
IDEA StatiCa is the leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before.
Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 in the Czech Republic.
We are seeking a highly motivated Product Engineer to join our team in the Netherlands for BeNeLux region. You will work as a part of our BeNeLux office to help execute our market leader strategy.
Product Engineer is the critical technical point of contact for engineers in a given territory: BeNeLux.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support via mainly email for IDEA StatiCa Steel and Concrete software solutions to help engineers get their projects done
- Create and maintain an online content platform for IDEA StatiCa – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles, and marketing collateral
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa on meetings, workshops, conferences, webinars, and other events
- Provide IDEA StatiCa software trainings to prospects and customers
- Localize (translate and adapt to local Eurocode Annex) and test new versions of our software and its interoperability (BIM) with linked structural analysis and CAD software
- Formulate clear proposals for the further software development of IDEA StatiCa based on customer feedback
What are the requirements?
- Strong structural engineering background, experience in stability calculations is a plus
- Masters degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience in engineering role
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA software used by structural engineers like SCIA Engineer, Dlubal RFEM, Advance Design or Buildsoft. CAD (Tekla, Revit) software knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Parametric Design and tools such as Python, Karamba, Grasshopper is a great advantage
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Perfect written and oral communication in English and Dutch, French is an advantage
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel in the Benelux and to our European IDEA StatiCa offices
What do we offer?
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Salary range 4.000 - 5.000 € + bonuses - depends on the experience
- Bonuses based on the company net sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Eindhoven (NL) with possibility to work from home
- 35 days of holiday per year
- 8% holiday allowance
- 5% pension bonus
- Car allowance