IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
Product Engineer will be the critical technical point of contact for structural engineers in a given territory: Worldwide.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain an online content platform for IDEA StatiCa – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles, and marketing collateral
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa at meetings, workshops, webinars, and conferences, all over the world
- Provide IDEA StatiCa software training to prospects and customers
- Communicate with our resellers to keep a high level of support worldwide
- Provide technical support for IDEA StatiCa Steel and Concrete software solutions to help engineers get their projects done
- Formulate clear proposals for the further software development of IDEA StatiCa based on customer feedback
- Test new versions of software and its interoperability with linked structural analysis software
- Open mind and excellent communication skills
- Strong structural engineering background
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- 2+ years experience in structural design
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA overall analysis software (e.g. SCIA Engineer, Dlubal, Advance Design, Buildsoft...). CAD software (Tekla, Revit, Advance...) knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel to visit events, resellers and IDEA StatiCa offices
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written English
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Communication with resellers from the whole world
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Bonuses based on the company net sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Brno with possibility to work from home