Director Asia & Pacific
IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
The Director Asia & Pacific will help implement the strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as the head of the IDEA StatiCa Asia & Pacific office and as a main executive point of contact for Asia & Pacific resellers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead a team of 6-10 people responsible for sales, support, marketing, and other daily operations of IDEA StatiCa Asia & Pacific as a hub for resellers in the region
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and increase the market share of IDEA StatiCa in given segments
- Be accountable for sales results in the whole Asia and Pacific
- Build and maintain strong relationships with IDEA StatiCa resellers to grow business and customer satisfaction
- Prepare business plans together with IDEA StatiCa resellers for the given territories
- Arrange and lead sales training for the reseller sales team
- Actively participate in reseller events and workshops
- Monitor market trends and competition, and provide feedback to the product development team to improve product offerings
- Collaborate with the HQ teams to ensure alignment and consistency in worldwide operations of IDEA StatiCa
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the structural engineering segment or at least in the AEC sector
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing teams in a cross-cultural environment
- Proven track record with managing resellers or distributors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Knowledge of the SW solutions in the AEC sector, particularly in the area of structural engineering
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout the Asia and Pacific region
WHY TO WORK WITH US?
- Opportunity for growth
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Possibility to build your own team and execute your ideas and plans
- Regular communication with industry leaders and resellers from the whole Asia & Pacific region
- Bonuses based on the company’s sales results
- Office in Singapore
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you are a highly driven individual with a passion for sales and business development, and want to join a growing company with a global presence, please apply today.