IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 80 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members which they had estimated before. Our Chief Sales and Finance Office, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
Channel Manager will implement strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as the main point of contact for assigned resellers in given territories.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with IDEA StatiCa resellers so they can execute all necessary activities for IDEA StatiCa to be the leading code-checking software for structural engineers in given territories.
- Be responsible for meeting sales targets and creating business plans for resellers in selected countries.
- Initiate and lead reseller meetings.
- Cooperate and participate in roadshows, events, and meetings of resellers.
- Lead IDEA StatiCa product training for resellers and optimize sales approaches to potential customers.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations for resellers on using IDEA StatiCa products, as well as on the tools and processes to support their activities.
- Manage and improve IDEA StatiCa Partner Portal for resellers.
- Actively contribute to IDEA StatiCa sales and marketing strategy.
What are the requirements?
- Min. 5 years of experience in international channel management (ideally for software products)
- Technology enthusiasm – ability to learn how to use IDEA StatiCa applications on a reasonable level and understand principles of software for structural engineers
- Confidence in presenting and communicating with distributors, partners, and customers
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to work in an agile team
- Willingness to travel
Why to work with us?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion of Czech-based company
- Attractive fixed salary + share of company revenues (quarterly)
- Office in Brno, the possibility of home-office
- Budget for continuous education and certification – home and abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days
Please note: The position is not fully remote.