Robot Structural Analysis to IDEA StatiCa workflow
About the Robot Structural Analysis plugin
You can select any concrete member or part of the whole Robot Structural Analysis Professional model and export it to IDEA StatiCa for structural designing. All the members, cross-sections, and internal forces are also completely synchronized if the Robot Structural Analysis Professional model changes. IDEA StatiCa and Robot Structural Analysis Professional give you an efficient workflow for your structural concrete design that saves time, minimizes errors, and opens up optimization possibilities.
The BIM link is managed by Checkbot - an application for the management of BIM workflows. This means:
- Export and synchronize members easily
- Complete control over all of your imported members
- A clear list of all imported items including status checked/not-checked
- 3D visualization of imported members
- Conversion table for materials and cross-sections
- Load combinations management
Read more about How Checkbot works.
Robot Structural Analysis BIM link video
How to get started
You do not need anything special to get started - just download and install both applications on the same PC, and activate the BIM link in a few easy steps. And you can start exporting and designing concrete members right away.