Design and code check of a diaphragm using IDEA StatiCa Detail
Join the webinar and learn about
- How to add the effect of longitudinal prestressed tendons
- How to arrange the transverse prestressing
- How to input the shear stress flow from the vehicle loads
- How does fixed bearing influence the topology of compression struts and tensile areas
- How to interpret the results
- How to work in IDEA StatiCa Detail
The topology of compression struts and tensile areas are influenced by many factors as the rate of concrete plasticity, tension stiffening effect, size of the bearings, type of loads, etc.
The webinar will be focused on the design, reinforcement, and code-check of a box diaphragm which is part of a continuous bridge with the spans 40, 45, and 40 meters. Using non-linear analysis and the effect of tension stiffening we can also check the serviceability limit state, which was impossible in the strut and tie method.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!