Webinar date: Jun 05, 2018
Join the webinar and learn about
- How to reinforce and code-check sudden change of cross-section in a beam
- How to reinforce and code-check anchorage zone of a prestressed beam
- How to overcome limitations of the Strut&Tie method
- How to use IDEA StatiCa Detail
- ULS + SLS checks (stress limitation, crack width, deflection)
- Deliver clear results and plot them in a nice report
Do you often deal with the design and code check of discontinuity regions such as sudden change of cross-section in a beam or anchorage zone of the prestressed beam in your daily practice? We would like you to join our webinar where we solve together these two short examples. You will see how to model them in our application IDEA StatiCa Detail.
Don’t hesitate, and calculate yesterday’s estimates with IDEA StatiCa!