2017-11-01T00:00:00.0000000Z(in your local time, 24-hour format)
Join the webinar and learn about
- How to quickly use IDEA StatiCa to design and check steel connections
- How to model your joint efficiently
- Avoiding modeling mistakes from user examples
- Exporting connections from CAE/CAD programs to IDEA StatiCa
- How to minimize the risks of structural defects even in complex nodes or connections
- How to deliver clear results for verification
Every day, more and more structural engineers are discovering IDEA StatiCa and implement it in their design workflows. Consulting firms of every size, steel fabricators, and other professionals that deal with steel structures, are taking advantage of this exciting new technology that allows them to design joints of any topology and loading easily and safely, saving a significant amount of time, and achieving more economical designs.
We are organizing this series of free regular webinars on Wednesdays to inform anyone that wants to know in detail how IDEA StatiCa works, and how it can be integrated into the BIM workflows.
During the webinar, you will see the whole workflow of modeling, loading, and check of one “Interesting joint” a real life design example, and one “HelpDesk highlight” a real user problem with a solution to it. At the end of each webinar, there will be a Q&A section, where we will answer any questions from the audience.
So don’t hesitate, simply register for one or more days, and learn how IDEA StatiCa can help your business.