IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
As a Software Engineer you will contribute to IDEA products and services improvements and enhancements to ease the daily job of structure engineers across the world thanks to combination of our unique generic solution with the cloud technologies.
What will you do?
- Contribute to whole development cycle of products and services, from the idea through development till monitoring of the automated tests and production
- Improve the architecture and stability of products, services, and internal tools
- Automate everything we don’t enjoy repeating
- Knowledge of C#
- At least 1 year of experience with development of desktop apps in .NET or ASP .NET apps
- Experience with tests automation from unit till system tests
- Ability to split complex requirements to small tasks
- Advantage is an experience with code refactoring
- Ability to share your experience and knowledge with the team
- Excellent oral and written English
Why to work with us?
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Bonuses based on the company net sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Brno with possibility to work from home