Regional Engineer (US)
IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 110 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before.
The Regional Engineer will help implement strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as the key point of contact for structural engineers. We are currently looking for a Regional Engineer to cover the southeastern US.
Candidates should currently reside in these regions or have desire to relocate there.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business
- Handle incoming leads and look for new ones to generate opportunities
- Arrange meetings and discussions with prospects and customers
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa solutions to prospects (pre-sales) during individual meetings as well as online and live events
- Provide basic technical support to the end-users (our Product Engineers solve more complicated cases)
- Manage and control the sales process according to sales methodology to achieve a predictable pipeline
- Cooperate with the marketing team to define and execute effective marketing campaigns and activities
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Civil or structural engineering background
- 3+ years of experience in either construction/engineering or sales role. Track record from sales role is an advantage
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Perfect written and oral communication
- General knowledge of software products for structural engineering
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and initiative to fit quickly into a progressive tech company
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- This position is to cover the southern US from the Carolinas through Texas. Candidates should reside within this region.
Why work with us?
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Competitive pay and benefit package
- Support for continuous education
- Work primarily from home
- A global team of structural enthusiasts