Currently open positions in Sales and Support team:
IDEA StatiCa, awarded the Czech Mind 2018, is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 70 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members which they had estimate before.
The Channel Manager will implement strategic goals and objectives of IDEA StatiCa by acting as the main point of contact for assigned resellers and partners in given territories.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain strong relationships with IDEA StatiCa resellers so they can execute all necessary activities for IDEA StatiCa to be the leading code-checking software for structural engineers in given territories
- Be responsible for meeting sales targets and creating business plans for resellers in selected countries
- Initiate and lead reseller and partner meetings
- Cooperate and participate in resellers‘ presentations, road shows and events
- Lead IDEA StatiCa product trainings for resellers’ salespersons and optimize sales approaches to potential customers
- Prepare and deliver persuasive general product presentations for resellers on using IDEA StatiCa products, as well as on the tools and processes to support their activites
- Manage and improve IDEA StatiCa’s portal for resellers (based on Salesforce)
- Actively contribute to IDEA StatiCa’s sales and marketing strategy
What are the requirements?
- Min. 5 years of experience in international channel management (ideally for software products)
- Technology enthusiasm – ability to learn how to use IDEA StatiCa applications on a reasonable level and understand principles of sofware for structural engineers
- Confidence in presenting and communicating with distributors, partners and customers
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to work in an agile team
- Willingness to travel
Why to work with us?
- Excited team of a cutting-edge technology company
- Quarterly bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days
- Support of language education
- Office in Brno, possibility of home-office
If you are interested, please contact us.
Currently open positions in Development Team: