Digital Marketing & Operations Executive (UK)
We’re currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and intuitive Digital Marketing & Operations Executive to join our fun and dynamic team in London and be part of one of the fast-growing software companies with a global presence. You will be closely working with the management and have the opportunity to play a critical role within the sales and marketing functions of the business.
As a Digital Marketing & Operations Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all digital marketing operations and for the company website content. You will manage the CRM data, including orders and invoices, run targeted outbound campaigns, providing analysis and reports on CRM data.
The role is ideally suited to a candidate with very good IT skills, a strong grasp of data, and a desire to move higher in the hierarchy. It will require an individual with a good, logical approach to their work and who understands the importance of good clear communication in dealing with our customers and internal colleagues – in the office and worldwide.
What will you do?
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and GA4
- Supporting and setting up our outbound activities and campaigns, and creating prospect lists
- Accounting tasks such as invoicing, payment tracking
- Dealing with orders/deliveries
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining office administration systems
- Maintaining the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Analysing and reporting on leads, prospects, customers, campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
What are the requirements?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position (knowledge of the construction industry is beneficial)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure as well as using own initiative
- Ability to develop and modernize processes
- Very good IT systems knowledge
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite (incl. admin tasks)
- A good understanding of the principles and working of digital marketing (CRM, SEO, paid media, analytics)
- Strong project management skills
- Track record of using technology and data insights to help brands connect with customers
- A creative mindset, contributing new ideas, and being able to interpret situations to overcome challenges
- Familiarity with web design
Why to work with us?
- 40 Hours/week
- Office in London
- Competitive salary based on experience/knowledge
- Opportunity for the role to evolve/develop
- Possibility for hybrid work
- An excited global team of a cutting-edge technology company