We are currently looking for a Consultant for our London office. In this role, you will work closely with potential customers, demonstrate our solutions and develop/maintain relationships with Consulting Engineering practices and Steel Fabricators to create mindshare and generate demand for the IDEA StatiCa solutions.
It will provide you the opportunity to work with some of the biggest engineering firms in the UK that are either customers or potential customers and also with industry associations/influencers to further increase brand awareness.
What will you do?
- Handle incoming requests and work with leads to generate opportunities.
- Arrange meetings and discussions with prospects and customers.
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa solutions to prospects.
- Manage and control our sales process to achieve a predictable pipeline from prospecting, qualifying, management and sales closure.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationships and service to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business.
- Obtain customer feedback valuable for improving our products, and communicate this with our development team.
What are the requirements?
- Civil or structural engineering background
- Keen interest in software products for structural engineering
- Strong presentation skills, written and oral communication
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in the construction and/or a sales role will be an advantage
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative – and with a level of confidence to fit quickly into a team
- Knowledge of at least one CAE/FEA software used by structural engineers like SCIA Engineer, Dlubal RFEM, Advance Design or Buildsoft. CAD (Tekla, Revit) software knowledge is a plus.
Why to work with us?
- 40 Hours/week
- Office in London
- Competitive salary based on experience/knowledge
- Opportunity for the role to evolve/develop
- Possibility for hybrid work
- An excited global team of a cutting-edge technology company