Become an expert on IDEA StatiCa Connection
Online course. Self-paced. Guided.
Do you want to design connections with IDEA StatiCa?
Everything you need to know about IDEA StatiCa Connection in one single comprehensive course. Intended for all structural engineers and connection designers who wish to understand the principles of IDEA StatiCa and become immediately productive.
What will you learn?
- How to use IDEA StatiCa software from entry to the most advanced level.
- Design and code-check your welded and bolted steel connections, footings and anchoring of various geometry and loading.
- Obtain critical information about the connection design and its compliance with the code (AISC, Eurocode, etc.).
- Understand the design assumptions of IDEA StatiCa and how to interpret them. Get familiar with the Component-based Finite Element Method (“CBFEM”).
- Optimize connection design configuration while keeping the design code-compliant.
- How IDEA StatiCa works with programs like SAP2000 and ETABS, Tekla Structures, Autodesk Advance Steel, Revit.
Why study IDEA StatiCa Campus courses?
- Avoid mistakes and know "DOs" and "DON'Ts" of using IDEA StatiCa for connection design.
- Exponentially increase your productivity in connection design.
- Enhance your credibility in the eyes of colleagues, customers, contractors, and authorities.
- Get a worldwide applicable IDEA StatiCa user certification which clearly sets you apart.
- Stand out from the crowd of job applicants with a highly valuable skill for your future employer.
What does the course look like?
Complex PDF handouts
Enjoy the exclusive access to more than 400 pages of tutorials, theoretical background, and steel connection visualizations from IDEA StatiCa.
Test your course progress via automated quizzes and milestone assessments. Anytime, you can ask your colleagues or tutors for support or discuss your findings in chat.
Total study time varies between 20 hours for experienced engineers who already know the software to 40 hours for students starting from scratch.
Enhance your professional value with the certificate, issued by IDEA StatiCa, upon completing the course.
This course IS NOT VALID ANYMORE. The original Campus course has been replaced by a new version of Campus 2.0 that you can study for free.