IDEA StatiCa US Calendar: Upcoming webinars and Live events
Jul 11, 2022
Check out the upcoming webinars and events where the IDEA StatiCa US team will be participating. This calendar will be updated as items are added, so it might be good to bookmark it for the future. Feel free to register yourself so you don’t miss any of them:
- September 21st, 12:00 ET – Online Webinar: How IDEA StatiCa works with your other software? (Register here)
In this webinar, the process of linking different software with the IDEA StatiCa Connection through Checkbot will be demonstrated.
- October 26, 12:00 ET – University Webinar: University of Tennessee verification studies with IDEA StatiCa (Register here)
- November 30, 12:00 ET – Online Webinar: TBA
If you are planning on going to any of these live events, visit our booth and meet the IDEA StatiCa team! We are happy to discuss how IDEA StatiCa can help you with the structural analysis and design of steel connections. Learn the newest developments of the software and if you are already a user, share your experiences with us.
- September 15-16 - Columbus, OH - SEA of Ohio Annual Conference
- September 22-23 – Charlotte, NC – SEA of North Carolina Annual Conference
- September 27-29 - New Orleans, LA – Autodesk University
We are exhibiting at AU in New Orleans and why not register for a class being given by one of our customers: CRAFT Engineers (CES501926) where you will meet more of the IDEA team and learn all about the interoperability between IDEA and the Autodesk solutions.
- October 5-7 – Fort Worth, TX – SEA of Texas Annual Conference
- October 19-20 – San Antonio, TX – SDSD 2 Summit
- November 1-4 – Chicago, IL – NCSEA Summit 2022