Datum webináře: 27.11.2019
- Generation of the model of a continuous prestressed composite bridge
- Design of the prestress
- Definition of loads including effects of moving and temperature loads
- Construction stages, TDA
- Interpretation of the results
- Code-check of the most critical cross-sections of the bridge
- Report of the static analysis
While we appreciate fabrication accuracy, high quality of the concrete and possibility of using the prefabricated beams as lost formwork at precast members, a cast-in-situ composite slab provides the stiffness of the structure, distribution of load in the transverse direction and any shape of the upper surface slab.
In this webinar, we are going to demonstrate a complete workflow of design and code-check of a bridge whose superstructure is composed of precast beams and composite cast-in-situ slab. First, we create a model, then the loads will be applied. You will get to know how to deal with moving and temperature loads. We design the prestress of the bridge, in this project pre-tensioned and post-tensioned tendons are combined. After defining the construction stages, the time-dependent analysis will be performed. Then, we will go through the results and code-check the critical cross-sections of the superstructure.