Effective BIM workflows between RSTAB & RFEM and IDEA StatiCa
Datum webináře: 05.08.2021
- Geometry, loads, combinations, and code-check in the RSTAB
- How to integrate the BIM link with RSTAB/RFEM
- Handling with Code-Check Manager
- Export of connection to IDEA StatiCa
- Modeling and code-check of the connection
- Results interpretation and final report
One of the world's leading structural analysis software is certainly RSTAB and RFEM from the Dlubal. No wonder that the BIM connection for RFEM/RSTAB is also available in IDEA StatiCa. Users can take advantage of time savings and avoid unnecessary mistakes instead of creating a detailed model of the connection from scratch.
For this webinar, we joined our forces with the Dlubal team to introduce you to the RSTAB BIM link with IDEA StatiCa and explain how to go through the design process step by step. In doing so, we will use all current functions of the Code Check Manager for BIM links.
Do you often face the later project changes in your structural model? Don't worry, the BIM link can automatically synchronize the exported model in just a few steps. We will show you how.