2021-04-28T00:00:00.0000000Z(in your local time, 24-hour format)
Join the webinar and learn about
- What is new in the 21.0 release of IDEA StatiCa
- How we decreased the Connection design calculation time by 30%
- New check possibilities for concrete members and cross-sections
- The Viewer can now export hundreds of connections in one go from
- New user portal to manage your license and solve cases quicker.
- And much more!
The projects worldwide are getting more complex, deadlines are getting shorter, and everything is moving to digital much faster than we thought a year ago.
IDEA StatiCa is keeping up the pace; version 21.0 is the best one we have ever had, no matter if you are a steel connection designer, consulting engineer, fabrication specialist, or bridge engineer.
What is new in Steel?
Updated CBFEM solver
- 30% faster calculation times
- More accurate modeling of hollow sections connection
- A new set of verifications and guidelines to interpret results between versions
Connection design improvements
- Top of steel modeling options; the relative position of members
- Fatigue analysis - nominal stress
- AISC code-compliance update, new seismic connection templates
- Extended anchorage formulas
- And much more!
Bulk selection with Viewer
- The Viewer can now export multiple connections from CAD/BIM applications in one go
Steel member design without limits
- New application Member is going LIVE – it designs general steel members including connections (the application Connection is embedded in it)
- Structural engineer no longer has to estimate the effects of the boundary conditions and can analyze and check members of any topology and loading
- Ability to analyze imperfections, large deformations (2nd order), non-linearities, torsion and warping
What is new in Concrete?
Design enhancements in RCS and Detail
- Fire resistance of slender columns
- Extension of stiffness calculation
- Improvement of interaction check
- Updated crack width check
- CSFM analysis speed improvements
New workflows with IDEA StatiCa Member
- The New application Member is going LIVE. It designs concrete members with complex cross-sections and has the application RCS embedded in it.
- All ULS and SLS checks for critical beams and frames of varying topologies, including capacity, shear, torsion, interaction, stress limitation, and crack width
There's no reason to hesitate. Join our webinar where all the main features and improvements will be introduced.