How to replace hand calcs for steel connection design?
Webinar date: Mar 30, 2022
Join the webinar and learn about
- Introduction to the US team
- Model a simple connection: geometry, loads, and operations
- Analyze using FEA and review results and report
- Improve a connection design that is failing
This webinar will help you understand how IDEA StatiCa uses finite element analysis to analyze and code check connections per AISC. Whether you are an experienced user or just want to learn more about its capabilities, we recommend you attend. You will see a summary of the theoretical background, modeling tips, and results interpretation within IDEA StatiCa. Also, we will leave some time to answer questions from the attendees.
Two examples will be used:
- Connection 1. Beam to column moment connection with stiffeners: model, analysis, and results.
- Connection 2. Complex connection: what to do when my connection is failing?