Product Marketing Specialist (SG)
IDEA StatiCa is the leading international innovator in the field of software for structural design. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before.
Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 in the Czech Republic.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Marketing Specialist to join our team in the Asia and Pacific region. You will work closely with our Singapore office and resellers around the APAC region to help execute our go-to-market strategy by acting as a responsible person for product marketing, content strategy, and channel marketing.
Product Marketing Specialist will be the critical technical point of contact for engineers in a given territory: APAC.
What will you do?
- Create sales and marketing materials for APAC resellers and customer target segment with demand generation and lead management best practises
- Initiate, manage, and track marketing activities of APAC resellers - industry events, webinars, promos, mailings, social media, prospecting, pay-per-clicks (PPCs) etc.
- Manage all mailing communication to APAC resellers and end-users
- Create customer collateral for every relevant APAC country - case study, customers, projects, testimonials
- Localize certain parts of IDEA StatiCa website (pricing etc.)
- Develop and manage IDEA StatiCa profiles on local social media in key APAC countries
- Cooperate with the HQ teams to ensure consistency in worldwide operations of IDEA StatiCa
What are the requirements?
- Min. 3 years of experience in international product and/or channel marketing (ideally in the software industry)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing, copywriting, marketing automation, and SEO
- Technology enthusiasm – the ability to learn how to use IDEA StatiCa applications on a reasonable level and understand the principles of software for structural engineers
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written English; other languages are advantageous (Chinese, Vietnamese, Bahasa, Thai)
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a dynamic international team
- Willingness to travel throughout the Asia and Pacific region when required
Why to work with us?
- Opportunity for growth
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Bonuses based on the company’s sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Singapore
Please note: The position is not fully remote.