Product Engineer (SG)
IDEA StatiCa is the leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before.
Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 in the Czech Republic.
We are seeking a highly motivated Product Engineer to join our team in the Asia and Pacific region. You will work closely with our Singaporean team and resellers around the APAC region to help execute our go-to-market strategy.
Product Engineer will be the critical technical point of contact for engineers in a given territory: APAC.
What will you do?
- Provide 2nd level technical support for IDEA StatiCa steel and concrete software solutions to help engineers get their projects done (1st level is provided by the resellers)
- Create and maintain content for IDEA StatiCa APAC – product materials, knowledge base, videos, articles, and marketing collateral
- Continuously support and educate resellers so they provide an excellent level of customer experience (support, pre-sales, post-sales)
- Assist our resellers in providing software training to prospects and customers
- Demonstrate IDEA StatiCa at meetings, workshops, webinars, and conferences, all over the Asia & Pacific region
- Formulate clear proposals for the further software development of IDEA StatiCa based on customer feedback
- Test new versions of software and its interoperability with linked structural analysis software
What are the requirements?
- Strong structural engineering background
- Master's degree in Structural Engineering or similar
- 3+ years experience in structural design
- Good knowledge of CAE/FEA software used by engineers in the Asia Pacific region
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written English; other languages are advantageous (Chinese, Vietnamese, Bahasa, Thai)
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to fit quickly into a dynamic international team
- Willingness to travel across the APAC region frequently
Why to work with us?
- Opportunity for growth
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Communication with resellers from the whole Asia & Pacific region
- Bonuses based on the company’s sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Singapore