IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
As a Product Designer, you will enable our customers to extract the maximum value from the product by driving its features toward efficient and intuitive use, and by taking responsibility for maintaining consistency of the overall product design and user experience.
What will you do?
- Work closely with the Product Owners, and the Dev Team Leads throughout the whole product discovery-to-delivery cycle
- Define and execute the UX Strategy, and maintain the general UX Guidelines
- Own the Visual Design of the product and the library of visual elements used
- Define the Interaction Design for the planned features
- Cooperate on outlining the Application’s Information Architecture
- Oversee the implementation and evaluation of UX-related metrics
- Participate in Prototyping and Conceptual Design by providing wireframes and attending User Feedback sessions
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience in Product/UX Design
- Ability to efficiently produce visual and interaction designs using a tool of your choice
- Experience with working in an agile team – assigning, defining, and reviewing the work
- Enthusiasm for understanding technology – the capability to learn the use of IDEA StatiCa applications and to grasp the needs and workflows of structural engineers
- High level of empathy, ability to see the world from the customer’s point of view
- Excellent oral and written English
Why to work with us?
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Bonuses based on the company net sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Brno with possibility to work from home
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position, we would love to hear it. Let us know at email@example.com.
And, do not forget to attach your CV.