IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more the 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
What will you do?
- Work as part of a team to manage and develop company systems for administration, sales, marketing, licensing and development of our software
- Manage company HW (desktops, laptops and servers) including preparing new equipment
- Manage server operating systems (mostly MS Windows, but also Linux) especially on virtualization platforms and in the cloud
- Assist technical support team colleagues in resolving IDEA StatiCa activation issues with customers worldwide
- Work experience in the field, university degree in a technical field
- Advanced level of English
- Know what are the terms such as AAD, GPO, VM, MFA/SSO, SSTP, NVME
- Administrator knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Meticulous and responsible approach to solutions
Why to work with us?
- Part-time work (possible transition to full-time in the future)
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Cooperation with offices in UK, GER, BNL and USA
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Bonuses based on the company net sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Brno with possibility to work from home