FEM Development Engineer
IDEA StatiCa is a leading international innovator in the field of structural analysis and design of structures. Our applications are desktop as well as cloud-based and enable structural engineers in more than 115 countries worldwide to accurately design structural members, which they had estimated before. Our Chief Executive Officer, Juraj Sabatka, is the EY Technology Entrepreneur of the Year 2020.
As a FEM Development Engineer, you will develop and maintain the finite element solver, which represents the computational core of all IDEA StatiCa applications.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Development and testing of prototypes of proposed specialized numerical methods
- Programming and implementation of proposed numerical methods
- Implementation testing and support of the development team
- Help determine the direction of future IDEA StatiCa application development
- Orientation in the problems of mechanics of bodies
- Practical experience in engineering calculations including finite element method an advantage
- Experience with programming
- Positive attitude towards mathematics
- Excellent oral and written English
WHY TO WORK WITH US?
- Be a part of an international expansion shaping the industry
- Continuous training - internal (mentoring) and external (workshops and devcamps in CZ and abroad)
- Join a cutting-edge technology company
- Bonuses based on the company net sales results
- Support for continuous education
- Office in Brno with possibility to work from home