Tackling IDEA StatiCa Connection - BIM links
Date de webinaire: 25/08/2021
Rejoignez le webinaire pour savoir plus de
- How do IDEA StatiCa BIM links work
- How to install BIM links to your software
- Importing connections from CAD program
- Importing nodes from structural analysis (FEA) software
- Free Viewer plugins for CAD programs
- Tips and tricks and possible limitations
Most probably you have heard about BIM links (Building information modeling) that serve for data sharing among various programs used in civil engineering. This ongoing (r)evolution in structural design and construction provides extreme improvements in our daily workflows. Of course, IDEA StatiCa development is on top of this technology.
Not sure how to make it work for your program? What can you select in your CAD program and how to get the analysis and code-checks done in IDEA StatiCa Connection afterward? Interested in sharing the BIM data without installing IDEA StatiCa? Don't worry, we will show you all of that.
As you would expect, we saved our best for the grand finale. Installation, usage, tips & tricks, all explained in 30 minutes. Sign in for the free webinar and boost up your work with IDEA StatiCa BIM links.
Tackling IDEA StatiCa Connection webinar series
Tackling IDEA StatiCa Connection is a new series of five short webinars for beginners to get quickly familiar with the program. From first steps up to BIM links, learn quickly how to use the software and be productive and safe in designing and code-checking steel connections.
There will be five webinars with relevant content:
- June 30, 2021 - The basics - setting up a license, general settings, learning UI and controls
- July 14, 2021 - Moment connections - ways of modeling moment connections, load effects
- July 28, 2021 - Shear connections - creating shear/pinned connections, load position, model type
- August 11, 2021 - Complex connections - designing operations and templates, effective modeling
- August 25, 2021 - BIM links - CAD and FEA links, workflows, online Viewer plugins