Webinárium dátuma: 06. 10. 2021
Csatlakozzon a webinárhoz, és ismerkedjen meg a
- How to deal with the loss of stability of arch-shaped members
- Structural design and check arch-shaped bridges and other structures
- Plasticity of material and how IDEA StatiCa models it
- Code-checking respective footings (incl. concrete block)
- How to calculate the buckling capacity of the structure
- How to import and export all necessary data with 3rd party software
Aside from the standard set of analysis and design tasks, structural engineer has to go an extra mile here - and deal with buckling lengths, stability, critical load factor from linear buckling analysis, slenderness, geometrical nonlinearity and boundary conditions.
This webinar is dedicated to solving these design challenges so that engineers can perform a practical and accurate structural design of structures with arch-shaped members. And prove the safety and buildability to other stakeholders in the project.
We will be looking at the design of the footing for the arch, which we will first review in IDEA StatiCa Connection with all the components such as anchors, welds, and bolts. With the connections already assessed, we will move to IDEA StatiCa Member to talk about material non-linear analysis and what its limitations are.
We will then focus on linear buckling analysis, where we will show the difference in critical load factor between the member and shell model in IDEA StatiCa Member and finally we will put an imperfection to model and calculate the model using geometric nonlinearity.