What is coming in IDEA StatiCa 9.0 for Concrete – April 13th
For years, we have been researching new ways how to reinforce and code-check concrete details of all topologies and loading.
In 2016, we partnered up with one of the top technical university worldwide – ETH Zurich – to create IDEA StatiCa Detail. This release brings the second version of this revolutionary tool and materializes our work on a unique solver, material models, GUI, and output report. Join this release webinar to find out more about this revolutionary solution.
We will run two same sessions of this webinar on Friday, April 13th: the first at 11:00 CEST, followed by another one at 12:00 EDT.
Register below for both at the same time and join the session that fits your day.
Don’t hesitate, register and calculate yesterday’s estimates with IDEA StatiCa!
Join the Webinar and learn about:
- How to reinforce and code-check wall and beam details
- How to overcome limitations of Strut&Tie method
- How to use IDEA StatiCa Detail
- Verification and validation of IDEA StatiCa Detail
- Deliver clear results for verification in seconds