What is coming in IDEA StatiCa 10.1
We will show you the newest functionality of version 10.1 for steel and concrete applications. For the steel applications, the main highlights are the batch process for calculation of more project items, the new negative volume manufacturing operation for cutting members or GMNA – geometrically and materially nonlinear analysis for joints with hollow sections. Moreover, we will introduce our brand new application Member in its beta version.
You can look forward to meeting the new features for concrete apps as well: dispersed reinforcement enables speeding up the calculation of demanding structures with wire fabrics. Newly, the fire resistance check according to the EN 1992-1-2 can be checked for beams, columns, plates and walls.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!
- Batch process
- New manufacturing operation: Negative volume
- GMNA – Geometrically and materially nonlinear analysis
- Improvements for joint with hollow section
- and more…
- Fire resistance in RCS according to EN 1992-1-2
- Export from RCS to PDF/Word
- Dispersed reinforcement and Crack spacing in Detail
- Load on a curve from DXF reference
- and more