Focus on anchoring – May 16th
Tips for anchoring design and code-check
We want to invite you to IDEA StatiCa Connection webinar focused on the anchoring. This time we will take a very close look on the design and code-check of where the steel and concrete meets – footing, anchoring. We will go through the possibilities of the model definition and checks. We will show three new code checks for the shear iron, check of concrete resistance based on EN 1993-1-8 with the influence of an effective area of the base plate, check of concrete cone failure resistance and concrete edge failure of anchors based on ETAG-001 and much more.
- Theoretical intro – dive into the code, basic examples in practice
- Balustrade anchoring – design and code check of balustrade anchoring, stiffening member definition and anchor input
- Steel column anchoring – input of the shear iron, different ways how to transfer the shear force
- Rod anchoring – design of general anchoring, connection by one bolt
Get registred now!
Join the Webinar and learn about:
- How to quickly use IDEA StatiCa to design and check footing/anchoring
- Dealing with balustrade anchoring to a concrete slab
- Definition of the anchors for multiple parts anchoring
- How to deliver clear results for verification