Design and code check of joint from Jakarta velodrome
Tips for the stiffness analysis
We want to invite you to the steel webinar IDEA StatiCa Connection. In a view of the fact that still is a beginning of the year 2018, we decided to start our steel webinar sessions with a simple but effectively designed joint of the steel roof from Jakarta velodrome.
- Tubular joint – design and code check, input of the bolt groups by a several methods
- Stiffness analysis – tips for the definition of input values, member lengths, loads and calculation parameters
In the webinar, we will show you how to create a model of the complicated joints and how to perform the code check for stress-strain analysis, secondly with the evaluation of the stiffness analysis.
Get the registration right now!
Join the Webinar and learn about:
- How to quickly use IDEA StatiCa to design and check steel connections
- How to model your joint efficiently
- Avoiding modeling mistakes from user examples
- How to deliver clear results for verification