Connection Wednesdays – March 20th, 2019
Connection Wednesdays – Meet our cloud solutions
Cloud computing becomes an integral of software tools for an engineer’s everyday work. It enables to store, manage and process user‘s data from anywhere, without the necessity of installation on a particular computer.
IDEA StatiCa offers several online tools which are available not only for the paying customers but to anyone.
- Connection Lite – We will try to model and check several commonly used connections with the help of customizable templates.
- Project Viewer – Do you need to present the project made in the desktop application? Online project viewer will allow you to do that as well as to export the model to a 3D DWG file.
- Effectivity Calculator – Are you interested whether it is worth to buy an IDEA StatiCa license? This online tool will help you decide.
- We will also have some sneak views into the new cloud features introduced in 2019.
On Wednesdays, we run two same sessions: the first at 11:00 CET (Prague time, UTC+1), followed by another one at 1:00 PM EDT (New York time, UTC-4). Register below and join the session that fits your day.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!
Join the webinar series and learn about:
- Online calculation and code-check of many customizable connections including detailed report
- Calculation of the payback period of IDEA StatiCa Connection
- Viewing online of any project made in desktop application and exporting it to 3D DWG
- News in cloud products in 2019
IDEA StatiCa cloud solutions
Check the package of our online applications: Connection Lite, Project Viewer, Effectivity Calculator, new cloud features for 2019
HelpDesk highlight – “Ghost” items in exported 3D DWG file
Hello support, I exported my joint from IDEA StatiCa via the cloud viewer to 3D dwg file, but when I open it, I can see some additional members?!