Solved incidents in IDEA StatiCa 21.1
This article is also available in:
Here you will find a list of the resolved cases as reported by our customers. This is not an exhaustive list but a summary of the major issues that have been solved. We hope you find it useful.
- Double angle cross-section was not recognized and all imports finished with an error.
- Improvement of Dlubal RFEM link stability.
- Internal forces imported from RSTAB had the opposite direction.
- Some members were incorrectly defined as continuous after import from Tekla.
- A detailed report in IDEA StatiCa BIM was not exported to a DOC file.
- Dlubal RFEM import error "The server was unable to process your request due to an internal error" was fixed.
- Manufacturing operation Fin plate might cause singularity of the model. This problem occurred when notch > 0 and the angle of the beam is -180°.
- The alignment of the stiffening member was not applied correctly.
- The input of pictures from the gallery into the report might cause a crash of the application.
- Hatched area of contact stress under a base plate was not exported to DXF correctly.
- Calculation of shear capacity of preloaded bolts with slotted holes was modified. Values of reduction factor ks according to EN 1993-1-8 Table 3.6, section 3.9.1 were applied.
- Cut of tubular members might cause the error: "Err - nasread: Error while parsing". Mesh generator was fixed.
- Operation Negative volume might cause disintegration of the member.
- Correction of the problem where a rod welded into a connecting plate caused a singularity of the model.
- Improvement of the stiffness analysis - the ratio of applied loads (N, Vy, Vz, Mx, My, Mz) is perfectly proportional now. To learn more check the paragraph "How are the loads applied?" in the related theoretical background document "Stiffness analysis and deformation capacity"
- Change of member profile was not applied to related connections automatically in some cases.
- Linear buckling analysis has not finished when the model contained an anchor with a gap.
- Correction of the problem where the direction of some imported members was not set correctly.
- Operation STUB was not displayed correctly.
- Correction of the problem where some parts of the connections were not exported into DWG file.
- Members were not being displayed correctly in the case of extension by cut operation.
Give us feedback. Was this article useful?